STRATEGY + BRANDING + ONLINE
"A modern twist on the cha chaan teng..."
Hokkaido Dairy Farm first opened it's doors in 2009 as a casual and exciting fusion of local Hong Kong charm and Japanese simplicity. The brand was acquired by new management in 2013, and they contracted us to help freshen-up the brand image and implement a more engaging marketing strategy.
Scope of work:
- Review and modernisation of existing branding
- Creation of a series of new brand assets and brand guidelines, to be applied to both corporate (stationery, business cards etc.) and customer-facing materials (menus, store signage etc.)
- Development of a new 30 page menu
- Collaboration with interior designers & shop fitters on new store design, point of sale materials, hoarding, cutlery and crockery
- Campaign innovation and Print Ad creation
- Development and implementation of a new marketing calendar, including creative development and printing of all POS materials
- Website development and Social media management
Discover more: hokkaidodairyfarm.com